Others TCS delegation had a meeting with CEO of the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) 2020.07.10
TCS Board Members headed by Secretary-General MICHIGAMI Hisashi visited the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) and met CEO KWON Pyung-oh on July 10, 2020. TCS Deputy Secretary-General CAO Jing and Deputy Secretary-General KANG Do-ho attended the meetings.
SG Michigami and CEO Kwon introduced the role and activities of TCS and KOTRA, respectively, and discussed building network between the two organizations for developing projects on the trilateral economic cooperation such as people-to-people exchanges among CJK businesspeople.
Both sides reconfirmed the potential of the trilateral cooperation that could contribute to the quick economic recovery during COVID-19 pandemic period as three countries’ economies are complementary.
▲Meeting in progress
▲TCS Board and CEO KWON (From left, DSG Cao Jing, CEO Kwon Pyung-oh, SG Michigami Hisashi, DSG Kang Do-ho)
- 2019 Trilateral Statistics
- Joint Media Statement of the 12th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 11th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers's Meeting
- Joint Press Release of the 9th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of the 8th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Press Release of The 7th Economic and Trade Ministers' Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 6th Trilateral Economic & Trade Ministers’ Meeting