5th China-Japan-ROK FTA Seminar in Beijing, China - 2018. 09. 19
Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) held the 5th China-Japan-ROK (CJK) FTA Seminar on September 19, 2018 in Beijing, China. Government officials, representatives from business sectors, scholars from the three countries and scholars from Asia-Pacific countries gathered to discuss the future direction of CJK FTA and regional economic cooperation.
- Trilateral Forum on Promotion of Relaxation Activities in Forest, Naga…2018-10-18
- 57th Tamna Cultural Festival, Jeju, ROK - 2018.10.102018-10-10
- Global Special Lecture at Sogang University - 2018.10.102018-10-10
- TCS-EAF-Le Monde diplomatique Co-organized a Special Discussion betwee…2018-10-10
- 5th China-Japan-ROK FTA Seminar in Beijing, China - 2018. 09. 192018-09-19
- 3rd International Symposium on China-Japan-ROK Security Cooperation –…2018-09-18
People’s Republic of China
Republic of Korea
- [Herald Interview] Northeast Asian professionals pool innovative ideas for common prosperity2018.09.03
- [Nikkei] South Korea, China and Japan to expand container tracking2018.08.23
- Japan, China, S.Korea discuss 5G2018.05.28
- Japan, China, S.Korea summit likely in May2018.04.08
- Trilateral Trade Talks Resume Between China, Japan, and South Korea2018.03.29
The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) is an international organization
established with a vision to promote peace and common prosperity among the
People’s Republic of China (China), Japan, and the Republic of Korea
(ROK/South Korea). Upon the agreement signed and ratified by each of the three
governments, the TCS was officially inaugurated in Seoul, September 2011.
On the basis of equal participation, each government shares 1/3 of total operational budget.
Providing Support for
TCS Promotion Video
Promotion Video on the occasion of 2018 IFTC
"Peace and Prosperity"